Design & Build Beautiful Yards and Landscaping
Top 5 Landscape Design Ideas
The Best Landscape Design Ideas For 2021The glass globe and concrete fountain you saw in affluent neighborhoods in the past are not a desired design element today. Below are top 5 trending ideas you can opt for:
- Intricate designs – Complex water features, geometric patterns, concrete, and stone elements creating chevron, basket weave& lattice are most desired and look appealing.
- Minimalism – This has taken over the world. Simple yet functional design like native plants, heat lamps, protective structures for spending time year-round should be looked into.
- Personalized spaces – A place to grow food is the one most sought after feature to reduce your carbon footprint. Support native food practices through this design element.
- Blue – The blues were never as friendly as today. From cobalt to royal, from sea to sky blue, use these shades profusely.
- One click irrigation – With everything going smart, extend your smart house features into your garden/backyard.
DIY Landscape Design Versus Professional DesignsThere could be hundreds of reasons for you to re-do your garden or backyard however keep in mind these pointers before you go the DIY route:
- Unless you know the end-to-end of hardscaping, landscaping, water features, etc. internet videos will not be enough to get the job done
- If saving money is the only motivation behind your DIY approach, it is not a reason at all.
- Expert landscapers have years of experience as compared to you and know what features are suited for which setting.
- Unless you wish to invest on full set of expensive tools required, do not start with DIY approach.