Your Trees Deserve Love And Care
Almost every landscaping job involves trees of some sort, and your yard will benefit if you care for them appropriately, whether that means trimming or full removal.
- Pruning and Trimming: While pruning and tree trimming is often done for aesthetic purposes, it’s also something that makes your yard much safer, while also being beneficial to the tree. Trimming can be dangerous and shouldn’t be attempted by amateurs.
- Tree Removal: Some trees just need to go. While sometimes they merely look ugly, they can be a very real health hazard in a worst-case scenario. Felling a tree is something that shouldn’t be attempted solo. We can safely cut down your tree and help dispose of its remains.
- Stump Removal: Tree stumps are unsightly, potentially dangerous, and almost impossible to remove. Luckily, we have the tools to get the job done.
- Fertilization: We can help you maintain the general health of your trees via fertilization, and help you to understand how to promote good growth.
- Consultation: As tree experts, we can help you to see problem areas in your yard. We can also advise you on what to plant to improve your yard’s ecosystem. If you have any tree questions at all, we’ll be happy to answer them.
In most landscaping jobs, trees are a foundational aspect of the overall design. Trees can make or break a yard — too many trees with unruly growth can make it a convoluted mess, while having few or none at all can make it feel too barren. Quality tree services are essential if you want to strike the perfect balance in your landscape design.
A Greener Tomorrow offers the following tree-related services to beautify your yard:
- Landscape Design: We’ll select the right trees to add beauty and shade to your yard.
- Drought Tolerant: We can find drought-tolerant varieties that are ideal for our climate.
- Pruning: We’ll keep your trees healthy and looking great through quality pruning services. We can also trim them away from wires, cables, and structures.
- Tree Removal: Whether you need a dead tree removed or a few branches cut away and removed, we can help.
- Tree Health: Our teams can improve the soil and drainage around your trees to boost their health.
As a landscape company serving the Los Angeles and Culver City areas, we’d be happy to help with any tree-related needs you have. We also offer a variety of other landscaping services if it’s not just trees you need help with. Ready for a free estimate? Contact us today using the form below!
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhy Do I Need to Remove a Tree? ▼
- Make Way for New Landscaping: As one of LA’s leading landscaping companies, this is one of the reasons we run into the most — sometimes you just have to clear out the old to make way for the new. It’s as simple as that.
- Improved Aesthetics: Sometimes, trees come down because they’re blocking an otherwise good view, or distracting from the overall look of the yard. There’s nothing wrong with cutting down a tree simply because your yard would look better without it. In fact, doing just that might even increase your curb appeal!
- Safety: Some trees, especially when they’re damaged or dying, can be safety hazards. Dead branches can fall on unsuspecting victims below, and the entire tree can topple over if the structural integrity is weak. If you’re unsure which trees of yours are safe, contact us today — we can help.
- Resources: Though not the most common reason for removal, a felled tree can yield enormous amounts of wood, sticks, and leaves for crafting.